Assistant Property Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as Assistant Property Manager for our rapidly growing company. The Assistant Property Manager assists the Property Manager in effectively managing the property. In the Property Manager’s absence, the Assistant Property Manager will temporarily assume the responsibility of managing the property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act and all other laws pertaining to property management.
- In the absence of the Property Manager, supervise all on site staff in order to achieve operational goals of property.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Assist Property Manager in collection of all rent and fees. Follow company accounting and banking procedures.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and prospective residents.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with company policy.
- Resolve minor resident complaints and/or conflicts.
- Lease apartments according to marketing plan and schedule while maintaining strong customer service.
- Focuses on resident retention through positive relationships.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property management
- Must have background in leasing
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
The Assistant Property Manager position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.