Virginia Beach, Virginia
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Developers is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Construction Engineer for our rapidly growing company. The Construction Engineer will focus on both residential and commercial development. Kotarides is involved every step of the way, from the planning and building to lifetime property management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-acquisition engineering and entitlement feasibility,
- Conceptual site planning,
- Consultant engineer coordination and management
- Site contractor bidding and negotiations
- Oversight of site development
- Coordination of franchise utility providers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Experience in site contracting project management, thorough understanding of civil engineering design concepts
- Experience with municipal plan approval and permitting processes, site development cost estimation
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad LT is a plus.
The Construction Engineer position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Developers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.