Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Housekeeper for our rapidly growing company. The primary responsibilities of the Housekeeper involve the upkeep of apartments, models, clubhouse and grounds in order to enhance and maintain the property’s appeal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean the leasing office, clubhouse and restrooms daily.
- Clean all vacant apartments and ensure timely turnover as directed by the Property Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness of the property by physically walking the property and remove litter and debris.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the community.
- Maintain a courteous and professional relationship with residents.
- Operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies.
- Minimum 1-year experience in cleaning, preferably residential.
The Housekeeper position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.