Job Type: Full-Time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Landscape Foreman for our rapidly growing company. The Landscape Foreman will assist in the landscape needs for apartment communities, commercial properties, and new construction.
The Landscape Foreman position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 5 years of experience supervising a landscape/maintenance crew
- Must have desire/ability to teach and lead a landscape crew in a hands-on manner
- Ability to read a scaled landscape plans and be able to communicate field changes necessary to a supervisor
- Ability to run equipment safely (skid steer, mini excavator, tractor, mowers, small engine equipment)
- Must have ability to follow and teach safety guidelines in all aspects of the landscape field
- Experience in servicing and repairing irrigation systems and performing landscape installations
- Must be able to travel to any property on a day-to-day basis. Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be available on weekends for staffing needs and emergencies (ex: snow removal)
- May be required to perform work onsite with jobs outside a landscape scope of work
- Out of state, overnight travel occasional
- A willingness to work outdoors in all types of weather