Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Leasing Consultant for our rapidly growing company. The Leasing Consultant position is responsible for leasing, marketing, and maintaining satisfied residents. The Leasing Consultant is a sales driven position that performs a variety of administrative tasks focused on the goal of maximum occupancy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences. Professional presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Lease apartments according to marketing plan and schedule while maintaining strong customer service.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to all residents and prospective residents.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and prospective residents.
- Follow established procedures to maximize resident satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with company policy.
- Resolve minor resident complaints and/or conflicts.
- Assist Property Manager in collection of all rent and fees. Follow company accounting and banking procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year experience in leasing or sales experience
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of property management’s concepts, practices and procedures a plus.
The Leasing Consultant position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.