Maintenance Services Coordinator
Virginia Beach, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a Maintenance Services Coordinator for our rapidly growing company. This position will work with other Coordinators as well as Regional Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for the overall maintenance work order process from scheduling to completion, as well as all purchasing for the region. The Maintenance Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling work orders, while ensuring the onsite teams adhere to maintenance policies, processes and procedures.
The Maintenance Services Coordinators work together to ensure efficient, timely and accurate completion of work orders while partnering with the office and maintenance teams. The Maintenance Services Coordinator also manages vendor scheduling for any 3rd party work orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure entry of all work orders for Residential Properties
- Schedule all Residential Property work orders for internal maintenance teams and external vendors to ensure efficiency
- Complete work order follow up for all resident related work orders and schedule follow up work when applicable
- Work with Regional Maintenance Technician to follow up on 3rd call back work order tickets per policy
- Audit work orders to ensure they are completed efficiently and accurately
- Work with onsite teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Monitor work orders on a daily basis to ensure they are scheduled efficiently and accurately
- Work with onsite teams to resolve outstanding work order related issues
- Respond to all inquiries efficiently and effectively with clear, concise and friendly communication
- Order all materials, supplies and services needed for operations of apartment communities and corporate office.
- Prepare and process purchase orders
- Reconcile invoices and purchase orders; prepare same for submitting to Accounting Department
- Research issues, contact appropriate parties for resolution and correct any discrepancies
- Maintain vendor and inventory spreadsheets
- Work with Accounting Department to resolve outstanding issues
- Ability to draft correspondence and respond to inquiries effectively
- Approve timesheets and PTO requests for maintenance team
- Consolidate packing slips and invoices for Accounting to pay on all orders
- Maintain capital items spreadsheet for designated Region (gates, golf carts, etc)
- Property Management experience preferred
- Computer Skills- MS Office and Yardi
- College Degree: Bachelors preferred, not required
The Maintenance Services Coordinator position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.