Preventative Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a member of our Preventative Maintenance team. The Preventative Maintenance position involves the upkeep of the apartment community in order to enhance and maintain its curb appeal, help with property improvement projects and assist the rest of the maintenance staff. This could include assisting in unit turnovers and minor maintenance tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Carryout regular preventative maintenance, on facilities, to mitigate major damage to the property.
- Performs interior and exterior painting duties when requested.
- Assist with make ready duties and completes unit work orders when requested.
- Be available to report to work during any inclement weather event for property clean up and emergencies.
- Must be aware of the condition of physical property throughout the community and immediately correct unsafe conditions (i.e. burned out exterior lights, open holes, broken gates, etc.)
- Minimum of 1 year in the Construction/Rehab field (i.e., crack filling, line striping, power washing.
- Concrete and Brick repair experience is preferred.
The Preventative Maintenance position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.