Apartment Preventative Maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a member of our Preventative Maintenance team. The Preventative Maintenance position involves the upkeep of the apartment community in order to enhance and maintain its curb appeal, help with property improvement projects and assist the rest of the maintenance staff. This includes assisting in unit turnovers and minor maintenance tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of the property by physically walking the property on a frequent basis and remove litter, debris, etc. from the grounds.
- Performs interior and exterior painting duties when requested.
- Assist with make ready duties and completes unit work orders when requested.
- Distributes notices to residents.
- Be available to report to work during any inclement weather event for property clean up and emergencies.
- Must be aware of the condition of physical property throughout the community and immediately correct unsafe conditions (i.e. burned out exterior lights, open holes, broken gates, etc.)
- Maintains a courteous and professional relationship with the residents.
- Minimum 1-year experience in apartment or similar maintenance.
- Experience in construction field preferred
The Preventative Maintenance position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.