Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Type: Full-time
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a Property Manager for our rapidly growing company. The Property Manager is responsible for all day to day property operations. This includes effectively training, managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Director of Property Management. Objectives will include maximizing occupancy levels, property income, customer satisfaction and property values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Landlord-Tenant Laws and other laws pertaining to property management.
- Responsible for strict adherence to company accounting and banking procedures.
- Motivates and supervises all on site staff in order to achieve operational goals.
- Follow established procedures to maximize resident satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for executing the property’s marketing and business plans as directed by the Director of Property Management.
- Train and motivate leasing team.
- Shop competition and be aware of market conditions.
- Responsible for overseeing leasing and renewal activity to ensure maximum occupancy and profitability.
- Work collaboratively with maintenance team to ensure resident's service needs are met.
- Lead emergency team for community. Ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities.
- Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action
- Minimum of 5 years experience in property management
- Must have background in supervision and successful track record of accomplishments.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, management and customer service skills.
The Property Manager position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.